Looking for Full or Partial Denture Dentist?
Dentures are an ancient art that has been improved remarkably by modern technologies. Our dentist is trained to properly make them and take the time to do it right, technological improvements give us the ability to offer better dentures than ever before.
Dental hygiene is essential, even when you don't have natural teeth. Your dentures should be brushed like you would brush teeth. You should also brush your tongue to remove bacteria that cause halitosis or try using a tongue scraper.
If you have missing teeth, you may be thinking about dentures. Permanent constructions, however, are a much better choice as dentures only have about one-fifth of the strength of regular teeth. Permanent options such as bridges will keep your teeth strong and allow you to live a more comfortable life.
If you have questions for us regarding any oral subject, write them down and bring them to your appointment. Speak up beforehand, and our dentist Dr. Song or our Hygienist will answer your questions before your procedure starts.
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in older adults, we may consider more extended periods within aligner changes.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can accommodate a wide range of teeth-straightening situations, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Practically invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are almost invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you need to visit our office every six weeks.
Regular Visit or an Emergency?
Do not hesitate and contact us right now!